Information on the Central Registry of Equipment and Fire Protection System Operators (CRO) can be found here: www.cro.ichp.pl
Information on the Database of Reports (BDS) on ODS and FGC are available here: www.bds.ichp.pl
(If after entering one of the addresses as above the CRO or BDS login page will appear but not the CRO or BDS information page, you need to clear your web browser history and re-enter this address in it.)
Tel No. +48 22 568 28 45, +48 22 568 21 82, +48 22 568 20 35
The main goal of OLCPU (Polish name: BOWOiK) is to ensure the fulfillment of Poland’s obligations resulting from Montreal Protocol and European and national legislation on ozone depleting substances (ODS) and fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-gases).
BOWOiK operates in the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Industrial Chemistry Institute, performing the tasks of the Institute as a specialized unit indicated in art. 17 of ,,the Act’’ on substances that deplete the ozone layer and on certain fluorinated greenhouse gases of May 15, 2015.
Coverage (pursuant to art. 16 of the above-mentioned ,,Act’’)
- managing the Central Registry of Equipment and Fire Protection Systems Operators (CRO):
- conducting the analyzes and studies of data contained in:
- aggregated data sets referred to in Art. 14 (10) of,, the Act’’;
- managing the database referred to in Art. 41 (1) of ,the Act’’ and conducting the analyzes and studies of data submitted to this database and data contained in aggregated data sets referred to in Art.40(6) and Art.51(5) of ,,the Act’’
- performing the current recommendations of the European Union in the field of controlled substances and fluorinated greenhouse gases, including in particular:
- analyzing and issuing opinions on materials related to controlled substances and fluorinated greenhouse gases submitted and published by the European Commission or other European Union bodies;
- acting as a contact point for national entities and the European Commission, including collecting copies of reports submitted by entities in accordance with the requirements of the Commission, as well as preparing an analysis of data contained therein;
- preparation of reports and documentation resulting from European Union regulations and required to be submitted to the European Commission or other European Union bodies;
- preparation of the information referred to in Art.26(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1005/2009, required to be submitted to the European Commission;
- issuing opinion on applications for exemptions referred to in Art.6 of the ,, Act”;
- conducting the analyzes and studies commissioned by public administration bodies other than the minister responsible for the environment and economic self-government organizations and employers’ organizations.